Sign in to follow this  

JD Jetting Tuner

I have a brand new JD Jetting Tuner for 08-14 RMZ 450 if anyone's interested for sale Paid $200 let it go for $125 shipped

I ended up buying a Vortex ignition on E-Bay which is what I wanted in the first place. My loss your gain!

How did you like the tuner? May pick it up for my cousin for Christmas. I have the PIM2 and love it but like the idea of it being so easy to adjust rather than just D/L a premade map or paying for a custom map that may or may not be what you are looking for.

I've got it on E-Bay now ends tomorrow! I have flameouts with my Rekluse too! Guys here say to turn the idle up three clicks. I'm also going to try Rottela oil.

I had the flame out with my rekluse

I run the power commander V with the auto tune o2 sensor.

On the rekluse , I went to the heaviest springs so it opens as late as possible. Then hook up the laptop and set the idle at 2000 rpm, and zero all fuel map adjustment below 3500 rpm. Works a charm now

I had the flame out with my rekluse

I run the power commander V with the auto tune o2 sensor.

On the rekluse , I went to the heaviest springs so it opens as late as possible. Then hook up the laptop and set the idle at 2000 rpm, and zero all fuel map adjustment below 3500 rpm. Works a charm now

do you really like your PCv with the autoTune?

do you really like your PCv with the autoTune?

wish i didnt need it, but mine was before the days of couplers and the fuel was way off.

ive got nothing else to compare it with, but i suppose it works as advertised.

wish i didnt need it, but mine was before the days of couplers and the fuel was way off.

ive got nothing else to compare it with, but i suppose it works as advertised.

you don't seem too thrilled about it..
  • Like 1

The bike runs great with it, plus, when I ran into trouble dyno jet were helpful.

Just wish I didn't need complex electronics on a dirt bike. Think the new ones with couplers should run good

You are correct.. The new bikes shouldn't need additional high tech electronics.. But it is the nature of the beast.. The couplers work decent only do so much.. Your Pcv does so so much more..