How Mentally Tough Are You? Please take survey

Are you a competitive racer? Click the link and take the survey. Its research for a college class I am taking. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete. Please help me out. Thanks! (This is not spam)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dXTDNHs2D1blv0XjzctIUXgjN6ugyjRcV1iLs--y0uk/viewform

I took it for ya good luck sunshine

I finished Ranger School and survived two combat tours. I don't need a quiz or some chump at a track to confirm what I already know.

I'm a Marine vet, scout sniper, got to work closely and train with force recon very often, two combat tours too. Never felt a need to be an &%$#@! about someone's school/college project because of it.

• Like 9

I'm a Marine vet, scout sniper, got to work closely and train with force recon very often, two combat tours too. Never felt a need to be an &%$#@! about someone's school/college project because of it.

Well said.  

1) Thank you both for you services

2) Supr Sloguy, throw away your Affliction shirts and calm down 

• Like 2

You're right. No need for me to be a wank. If I'm wrong I'll own it.

My apologies to the OP. Carry on.

• Like 7

I finished Ranger School and survived two combat tours. I don't need a quiz or some chump at a track to confirm what I already know.

Based on your stated age in profile and attitude you woulda had trouble clearing basic in my day! But always thanks for your service.

I can stand up to anything/anyone. Except beautiful blondes, that count?

Doesn't count, you're good. That curvaliscious waitress at my favorite local restaurant is impossible to withstand too. I'll be honest, I don't go for the food. It's good too, but it just ain't the reason I go.

Thank you to everyone who took it. Its a big help. Its not a quiz to judge each person individually its to see overall if the majority of people who compete in competitive events are mentally tough before and during. I will post the overall results if interested but it will be a while from now. I am currently a expert motocross racer looking to race some pro nationals in the future, I feel being mentally tough is a huge part of being successful. So I thought it would be cool to look into it and do it for one of my research projects. thanks again!