Some new bling for my bike

Some new accessories for my bike. This stuff to go along with my new 305 bore and full racetech suspension. I absolutely love the way my bike now feels. Awesome to be on the trails with her. Feels like I'm riding on a cushion with the new suspension. It is absolutely worth every dollar for the suspension.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Steins808

Any other color????Spendy????

Edited by USMCVietVet

Any other color????Spendy????

No I think they just come in silver. Yea for the 3 parts it was about $195 AUD. I couldn't find any websites that mentioned these parts in the US. They only popped up in Australian websites soooooo, I bought it in Australia.

I like the master cylinder guard ...  :thumbsup:

I like the master cylinder guard ...  :thumbsup:

I know, it looks pretty sweet right? I've never really saw anything like that before on CRF's or any other website.

Well so far this is what I have done to my bike in order of purchase:

- FMF mega bomb header and muffler

- 13T front sprocket

- EJK fuel controller

- Seat concepts cushion and seat cover

- all white plastic's

- 2 inch rox riser

- Carmicheal bars with pillow top grips

- HDB hand guards

- yoshimura fender eliminator kit

- DRC LED turn signals front and rear

- ProMoto billet wide foot pegs

- Flatland radiator guard and skid plate

- B & B 305 bore kit

- Re-flashed EJK controller (for the bore)

- racetech suspension (front & rear)

- Zeta red anodized engine timing plugs

- Kenda KDX 760 tires front and rear

- the three items listed above

So you want to talk about "custom bikes". I think this would qualify a little bit.

Edited by Steins808

Well so far this is what I have done to my bike in order of purchase:

- FMF mega bomb header and muffler

- 13T front sprocket

- EJK fuel controller

- Seat concepts cushion and seat cover

- all white plastic's

- 2 inch rox riser

- Carmicheal bars with pillow top grips

- HDB hand guards

- yoshimura fender eliminator kit

- DRC LED turn signals front and rear

- ProMoto billet wide foot pegs

- Flatland radiator guard and skid plate

- B & B 305 bore kit

- Re-flashed EJK controller (for the bore)

- racetech suspension (front & rear)

- Zeta red anodized engine timing plugs

- Kenda KDX 760 tires front and rear

- the three items listed above

So you want to talk about "custom bikes". I think this would qualify a little bit.

Nice. Post some pics.

Nice. Post some pics.

Sure!!! Currently still in Australia but I will when I get home over this weekend. We can ride year round here in Hawaii so I find myself more on the trails than I do on the computer except for when I'm working like now.

What kind of work if you don't mind saying??

What kind of work if you don't mind saying??

I'm a pilot. That's why I'm all over the place.

I'm a pilot. That's why I'm all over the place.

Something i wanted to do but Uncle Sam saw otherwise//

Something i wanted to do but Uncle Sam saw otherwise//

Ahhh that's a bummer. I figure being a pilot in the 60's over mig alley would be every bit as exciting as being in the bush looking for for Charlie's or in a helo flying map of the earth.

Sure!!! Currently still in Australia but I will when I get home over this weekend. We can ride year round here in Hawaii so I find myself more on the trails than I do on the computer except for when I'm working like now.

That's awesome. I've seen some youtube videos of guys riding in Hawaii.

Some new accessories for my bike. This stuff to go along with my new 305 bore and full racetech suspension. I absolutely love the way my bike now feels. Awesome to be on the trails with her. Feels like I'm riding on a cushion with the new suspension. It is absolutely worth every dollar for the suspension.

Yeah, this is all the new Honda stuff, just saw it today at the shop, and new pics  make the bike look sweet, Honda is getting into the small details now!

That's awesome. I've seen some youtube videos of guys riding in Hawaii.

++AB and miniTstop !!! FAK FAK boys ....  :lol:  Kalani makes some nice videos and is the main reason I want a pair of Sena 20S's and the bluetooth pack for my GoPro ....  :thumbsup:  I want to make some video's in the woods with audio from both of us. 

1231696_662129990466477_1300917217_n.jpg

++AB and miniTstop !!! FAK FAK boys .... :lol: Kalani makes some nice videos and is the main reason I want a pair of Sena 20S's and the bluetooth pack for my GoPro .... :thumbsup: I want to make some video's in the woods with audio from both of us.

Posted Image

I remember that post with the Sena's. It was great. But I wasn't 100% sure that was Hawaii so I didn't reference.

I remember that post with the Sena's. It was great. But I wasn't 100% sure that was Hawaii so I didn't reference.

I am in Nebraska 

I am in Nebraska

I know you are. I was referring to where the video was taken. Your messing with me.

I know you are. I was referring to where the video was taken. Your messing with me.

I just had to read it again sorry .... I was confused ....  :doh:

I'm tired and trying to wait for this video to load to see if Athena is running or not .... http://goo.gl/bCXF1z 

I may have to wait till tomorrow as I have to get up at 4:30am ...   :shocked:

Sure!!! Currently still in Australia

If you're in Melbourne and can get hold of a bike, We'll go for a ride if you're interested.