Shipping between provinces?

I'm looking to buy a new bike in the spring, but there's never much locally in my price range.  I took a look on the Ontario Kijiji page, and there's lots of bikes in seemingly good condition well within my price range.  Is there a way to ship used bikes between provinces?  If there is, how much does it cost?  I'm going to go local if it's possible, buying elsewhere is sort of a last resort.  I'm looking to ship from Ontario to Newfoundland.

Its not worth it. You need someone to package the bike, which includes disassembly, then someone to ship it. Its cheaper to buy local. Also, if there's a bike in Ontario for a good price, it will be gone before you can ask about shipping.

What the hell is a province? Is that some kind of territory we Americans own?

It's like a state but bigger and with hotter women.

Its not worth it. You need someone to package the bike, which includes disassembly, then someone to ship it. Its cheaper to buy local. Also, if there's a bike in Ontario for a good price, it will be gone before you can ask about shipping.

Thanks for the answer!  I'll just go local then

Thanks for the answer!  I'll just go local then

No problem. It would have to be a seriously good deal for it to pay off. I'm sure that in time you will find a good deal

jeffstally post

Yeah a province is a territory that the brilliant, all-mighty yankee doodles own. Come on man. Did u not pass the 3rd grade or ameriCANTS always so dumb and ignorant. At the rate the USA is going, yes u are dragging us down with u. Might not be ure fault though but your defintlty not helping anything!

Also jeffy. Are u lost? No wars or no-one to f-with? Is that why ure on Cana-duhs page? Or did u accually think a province was somthing that u owned. I sure hope ure just trying being funny.

Funny...Not all of us down here are that uneducated and I don't buy that hotter women comment.  :prof:

Edited by rjeffery1

Funny...Not all of us down here are that uneducated and I don't buy that hotter women comment. :prof:

Their hotter up here... Trust us!

Their hotter up here... Trust us!

Still not sure about that. Would think they are colder and all bundled up.. :p

Your right, it just a frozen peice of ice and snow up here. U just stay down there. Theres nothing to see up here. Trust me ure not missing anything. For people that dont have an ass for a head, you know exactly wtf is up here. And the women are just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Still not sure about that. Would think they are colder and all bundled up.. :p

Swedish/scandinavian chicks live in cold climates and they are the bomb, see what happens!!!  Its simple science.