Summers Racing Fork Braces

Does anyone have the original instructions for Summers Fork Braces that they could post? I know several people who sure would appreciate the share!

Does anyone have the original instructions for Summers Fork Braces that they could post? I know several people who sure would appreciate the share!

what kind of problem are you having? i had two bikes with that brace on, maybe i can help :thumbsup:

I haven't serviced the front forks on my 1990 DR350S in some time and I wanted to take the forks off the bike and change the fork fluid. I have a Summers fork brace and I was looking for my instructions and no dice. I just don't quite remember the routine for putting the brace back on after servicing the forks-any info on this would be appreciated.

I haven't serviced the front forks on my 1990 DR350S in some time and I wanted to take the forks off the bike and change the fork fluid. I have a Summers fork brace and I was looking for my instructions and no dice. I just don't quite remember the routine for putting the brace back on after servicing the forks-any info on this would be appreciated.

there are 2 allen screwes on both sides that hold the brace to the fork tubes, it is very easy to remove, make sure you put a little grease on the screwes before you put it back on if you dont they may seize and break off the next time you remove them,