Fogmageddon

Washington

Been sunny and gorgeous this whole time in North Bend ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/fogmageddon--grips-seattle-194612028.html

I ride my V-twin to work at o'dark thirty and lately it's been scary.  Some folks don't have their lights on :thumbsdn:

Where do you park? Boeing Everett, right? I park at the E-77 gate at ~5:00 AM, was working at the 40-04, parking at 4:00 AM. Ugh. You are right about some of the natives not caring about the rest of humankind. Of course, headed down to the Mystery School tomorrow, mid-80's all weekend.

Where do you park? Boeing Everett, right? I park at the E-77 gate at ~5:00 AM, was working at the 40-04, parking at 4:00 AM. Ugh. You are right about some of the natives not caring about the rest of humankind. Of course, headed down to the Mystery School tomorrow, mid-80's all weekend.

I'm in the 40-88 up front...in the morning when folks are crammin in, it gets hectic....in the fog the last couple days, it's been real hectic :)

I ride a 600 to work and yesterday was sketchy in the fog.

DSCF8460-S1.jpg

I'm in the 40-88 up front...in the morning when folks are crammin in, it gets hectic....in the fog the last couple days, it's been real hectic :)

Yesterday was the worst. Took me an extra 20 minutes just to make it down 526. I was expecting to see a mjor accident or something but nope.

I thought this was going to be a foggy dew ride report.. you disapoint me.

amazing time to ride local mountains, weird temp inversion had it in the 40's at sea level and clear inthe 70's on mt trails

amazing time to ride local mountains, weird temp inversion had it in the 40's at sea level and clear inthe 70's on mt trails

Same thing last weekend  :thumbsup:

Joe

If this is global warming give me more.

I hear the parking and weather are better in Charleston.  I'm sure the drivers are better, too.

I hear the parking and weather are better in Charleston.  I'm sure the drivers are better, too.

Anyplace further south is nice, we spent 5 days in Bend, OR the third week of Oct, beautiful bright sunshine days. 

Charleston is kinda small town, laid back atmosphere. I think about a 1/2 million folks in the area.  I don't know what riding is like.

Charleston is kinda small town, laid back atmosphere. I think about a 1/2 million folks in the area.  I don't know what riding is like.

Don't forget about the southern hospitality.

As far as riding, I hear there's riding  about 40 minutes from the plant.  Not sure what it's like, but I'm sure the riding season is longer than it is here.

I don't want to ride where elevation gain is measured in inches.   :thumbsdn:

As far as riding, I hear there's riding  about 40 minutes from the plant.  Not sure what it's like, but I'm sure the riding season is longer than it is here.

???  riding season around here is all year long :ride:  :thumbsup: so how could it be longer?

Joe

you must not have sprouted the webs between your digits yet. don't worry some folks take longer than others to get theirs. then you can ride year round. LOL

I just got back from Walker.  My boots hadn't dried out from last weekend so I had wet feet before I left the parking lot.  Double layer socks saved my bacon.   :ride:

I just got back from Walker.  My boots hadn't dried out from last weekend so I had wet feet before I left the parking lot.  Double layer socks saved my bacon.   :ride:

Sealskinz FTW