Sign in to follow this  

phathead racing head?

Well I can tell you that they have been sold and Lukesracing owns them now.  I recently purchased a used one but Im waiting for the o rings that I ordered from Lukes to come in. I will make a post after I have a track day with it.

Well I can tell you that they have been sold and Lukesracing owns them now.  I recently purchased a used one but Im waiting for the o rings that I ordered from Lukes to come in. I will make a post after I have a track day with it.

So that would explain why Phathead have never replied to my email enquiries!! Lol

We have a lukes here in michigan, and they emailed me once telling me they would check stock for what i wanted and email me back, havent heard back yet..

Yeah its been over a week since I paypal'd them payment and not even a response.  Its only $43 so Im not out that much but damn I need those o rings so I can run that phathead.  Anyone know of another place that sells phatheads?

i looked every else after not hearing back from these guys, if you knew the dimensions you could possibly find the orings by size online

Got a reply last nite, should be in the mail tmmrw. Sounds like theyre busy and shorthanded. Hopefully I get the parts by fri...

awesome when you get it on let us know if its more than just a cool looking head. Should make my decision easier before i spend the money 

Anywhere else u can get a Phathead?

Luke's has no head stay brackets and won't be able to supply any more for a few months.

What other options are there?