Dyno results

I'm not trying to create a pissing competion here but I'm curious to know what others have achieved. I just had my 06 450 r dyno tuned and got 52.4 hp.

Faster heads extreme ported 08 head

12.5:1 piston stock bore

Stage 1 hot cams cam

I thought it was pretty good with the nobby on.

I know a lot of dynos can read different.

Russ told me that the best he had seen from a carbed crf was 55 on his dyno.

Those of you who chance to be in perth may know Russ at Dynotime he has a good reputation for suspension and dyno tuning.

I know Russell .. Ex MX Champ and very good at what he does .

I know Russell .. Ex MX Champ and very good at what he does .

Cool he's done all my bikes suspension.he's fairly well known on the perth scene

Just so you realize a dyno is designed to measure by comparison, not create absolute measurements.

the cylinder head porting with a stage 1 cam will add about 2 hp the stage 1 cam will not add much in the way of peak but will add a lot to the front side the porting will bring back the loos of top end it would have read @ least 2 hp better with a smooth tire so your not doing bad for the amount of work and parts used .

Thanks Ron

Russell uses a brake dyno , some dynos around Perth read higher than his .

That's what I heard to, Witch Cycles is a couple of hp higher than Rockingham Powersports, so Ray at RPS told me.

Just so you realize a dyno is designed to measure by comparison, not create absolute measurements.

My bike was broken and had zero hp, I rebuilt it and it now has 52.4 hp .......there's my comparision.