My new '05 KX 250

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382707981.479149.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382708047.238756.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382708080.875986.jpg

Very clean looking. Get rid of the monster stickers!

Nothing wrong with those graphics,,,,If they are good enough for RV then they are good enough for me...lol...maybe lose the ones on the fork protectors..keep it simple.

Sweet bike.

Edited by Blackwoodz

Good luck with it, and hold on!

Nice KX

I would find someone to pop out those pipe dents, looks great other than that.  How's the top end's condition?  You riding moto or offroad with the bike??

Nothing wrong with those graphics,,,,If they are good enough for RV then they are good enough for me...lol...maybe lose the ones on the fork protectors..keep it simple.

Sweet bike.

Its not "good enough for RV", its great for his bank account.

I recently got a 06. Great bikes. I have a ample assortment of used pipes and silencers if you're in need. 

You'll prolly find the bike to handle precisely, brake well, and have a monster motor. :ride:

Thank you everyone! My wife gave it to me a week ago for my 30th birthday, and I have been out of racing MX for about 10 years so I'm getting back into MX. I absolutely love the bike! Top end is in phenomenal condition with excellent compression. I actually think it's bored at least 40 over to be honest but we will see this winter when I rebuild it. I'm going to put stiffer fork springs in it as well. Great bike, and here's the best part...... My wife got it for $1400!!!!!

$1400?...... Don't have to rub it in lol

Its not 0.40 over.

Welcome to modern 250's.

Lol I went from 125's to a 450.... Stopped racing for almost a decade (kids) and just got this so I am VERY impressed with its performance. I'm riding this Sunday so I'll post some more pics of me riding. Thanks everyone!

I recently got a 06. Great bikes. I have a ample assortment of used pipes and silencers if you're in need. 

You'll prolly find the bike to handle precisely, brake well, and have a monster motor. :ride:

Do you have a Pro Circuit Platinum 2 or FMF Gnarly? lol

Thank you everyone! My wife gave it to me a week ago for my 30th birthday, and I have been out of racing MX for about 10 years so I'm getting back into MX. I absolutely love the bike! Top end is in phenomenal condition with excellent compression. I actually think it's bored at least 40 over to be honest but we will see this winter when I rebuild it. I'm going to put stiffer fork springs in it as well. Great bike, and here's the best part...... My wife got it for $1400!!!!!

Birthday gift...How cool is that? Good luck & enjoy the new toy! :thumbsup:

Yeah my wife is pretty bad ass! Several of my close friends are in the same boat as me.... We all stopped 8-10 years ago because of kids but we are all starting up again and our children are starting as well. I can't thank my wife enough for my bike. She even got together with my one friend and ordered new fenders and number plates from Acerbis, then had my children's name made with stickers and they are on the rear fender along with her name.... They're my sponsors lol!

Yeah my wife is pretty bad ass! Several of my close friends are in the same boat as me.... We all stopped 8-10 years ago because of kids but we are all starting up again and our children are starting as well. I can't thank my wife enough for my bike. She even got together with my one friend and ordered new fenders and number plates from Acerbis, then had my children's name made with stickers and they are on the rear fender along with her name.... They're my sponsors lol!

You have very good sponsor's !!! You'll enjoy that bike,it's a powerhouse for sure,be careful so you can continue to make your sponsor's proud.

You have very good sponsor's !!! You'll enjoy that bike,it's a powerhouse for sure,be careful so you can continue to make your sponsor's proud.

Thank you! I will do my best to stay safe! We are going to race in the vet class so we SHOULD be a little safer than usual lol. I'll keep you all posted and add a few pics on Sunday. Thanks again for everyone's comments on here. This is why I love TT

by the way my wife is inexperienced when it comes to bikes and she wants to get into it as well.... I'm shooting for a TTR-125 or CRF-150 for her first..... Thoughts anyone???

Do you have a Pro Circuit Platinum 2 or FMF Gnarly? lol

Both are available. In good shape. :thumbsup:

by the way my wife is inexperienced when it comes to bikes and she wants to get into it as well.... I'm shooting for a TTR-125 or CRF-150 for her first..... Thoughts anyone???

KLX125/140 stay team green. :smirk: Either the TTR or CRF are good bikes. Prolly the TTR is lighter though. That's key for smaller women. 

Edited by shrubitup

Yeah, the 140 or 140L if shes taller.