Sign in to follow this  

Washington offroader has heart attack

komo 4 news shows a female reporter riding a dirtbike in the comcast arena and liking it.i would post a link but i am still recovering :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: cannot find the video of denise whitaker at komo taking allyson  johnsons husky for a little ride in the arena. her story is on komo's website but no video. sorry. atleast the title got people to look.

yea that link is all i can find,no video of the interview or am i missing something

I think your missing something alright

like the decency not to start a thread without having any resources

Easy there turbo, it's not that big of a deal.
  • Like 1

komo 4 news shows a female reporter riding a dirtbike in the comcast arena and liking it

That explains the dirt filling in the gaps between the logs and tire tracks that avoided all the fun stuff yesterday.

That explains the dirt filling in the gaps between the logs and tire tracks that avoided all the fun stuff yesterday.

It was there this morning.  I watched the first practice round. they take the cones off the ridge for the women.  It's cold in that building and they wouldn't let me bring my coffee in. :thumbsdn:

Anyway, I'll be down later

I think your missing something alright

like the decency not to start a thread without having any  resources

am sorry that komo news failed to have the interview on a video link for ya'll. it really isn't a big deal. just a spur of the moment thing.you ever have one of those. well i did. kinda of shocking to see something postive about our sport on the mainstream liberal news channel. :thumbsup: