Need help cr125

So I got my 03 cr 125 running today the float just needed adjusted and I put the air filter on and I road it up to my grandmals and then my bro took it the road and came and it was smoking like a freight train out the silencer and the header it already leaked out the header and it was running great before that And it was leaking really black oil out all parts of the exhaust don't know. And if u give it gas it will barely rev up.... I don't know what's wrong with it:huh:

I actually have the exact same bike.  I bought it new in 03, and have had the case apart several tiems over the years.  I'm going blank, but I think the water pump seal may be the problem.   

Maybe someone with better recall this late can chime in.

If not, I have the motor apart at work, and will look at the tranny and water pump seal(s) arrangement and repost.

you could be blowing out the spooge from the pipe and exhaust ports and bottom end of the cylinder from being jetted wrong. 

change the plug for starters.

change the tranny oil and run it.  monitor the level, cause you may have a bad right crank seal.   watch the water level also as suggested