Roczen, personal reasons?

Supercross

I saw on Racerx last night that Roczen pulled out of Bercy for "personal reasons".

Anyone have a clue as to what the reason was?

Edited by poldies4

The herpes are back

Hi Vagina! 

Meet sand

His personal reasons rhyme with Aldon and Baker.

I heard he blew out a Testicle ( left one I think ) , yeah .. Foot slipped off the pedal at a down hill mountain bike gig .

If one of his parents is sick or injured, you guys will feel dumb.

If one of his parents is sick or injured, you guys will feel dumb.

no they won't.  they are just making a joke. its really not that big of a deal.  

Bercy isn't the race it use to be. These guys need a break, they dont get the time off from racing they use to.

His personal reasons rhyme with Aldon and Baker.

Stonin Flaker?  

Sad part is that they are all plausible imo. My money is on sand in the vag, too stoned, or maybe the Aldon Baker thing.....

I've been riding with herpes for years, and after reading some of your TS posts I assume the same is true for you Meyer. :)

Edited by poldies4

I've been riding with herpes for years, and after reading some of your TS posts I assume the same is true for you Meyer. :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sad part is that they are all plausible imo. My money is on sand in the vag, too stoned, or maybe the Aldon Baker thing.....

+ :lol:  :lol:  :lol: