what would you do with a KX500 motor?

I has able to get my hands on a kx500 motor that looks like it needs a crank, comes with carb and all electrical. Im looking to put it in something for a cool project.

there is a 05 rmz450 rolling chassis that is in mint condition for sale locally that I could put it in, it would be kinda cool to put it in an RMZ,

or I was thinking putting it in a on/off road bike like a supermoto or something.

what are some cool things you have seen done with a kx500 motor? :thumbsup:

Log splitter

I has able to get my hands on a kx500 motor that looks like it needs a crank, comes with carb and all electrical. Im looking to put it in something for a cool project.

there is a 05 rmz450 rolling chassis that is in mint condition for sale locally that I could put it in, it would be kinda cool to put it in an RMZ,

or I was thinking putting it in a on/off road bike like a supermoto or something.

what are some cool things you have seen done with a kx500 motor? :thumbsup:

Put in a 250f chassis, not a 450.  Your sooo lucky

Put it in any chassis that matches your budget... The rm should work fine

Put it in any chassis that matches your budget... The rm should work fine

yea im thinking your right, the rm would be alitte different, at least its not the same kawi and Honda. and the RM  needs nothing to the chassis,

im going to do a build thread, and im crazy anal so its going to be a real clean bike but I know its going to take me at least a year with the time I have available.

Log splitter

you know what funny is that ive been using my log splitter all morning :thumbsup:

Post lots and lots  of pictures...WEEEEE love pictures...

This is going to be one interesting build. Btw a 2t logsplitter would be sweet.

I have a spare KX chassis...shipping to me wouldn't be that expensive :lol:  :lol:  :lol: