what would you do with a KX500 motor?

I was able to get my hands on a motor that needs some love but it should be fun to get her ripping up mint,

there is a cheap 05 rmz rolling chassis that is in mint condition I could put it in,

or I was thinking a super moto or on/off road bike, (I would love to hear it on the road)

what are some cool projects that you have seen with a kx500 motor? ?

A buddy of mine (I'm Cali) put one if this engines in a shifter cart, then when the chassi snapped on that from sheer power, he put the engine into a lawn tractor (lots and lots of fabricating). The projects took time, but the end results were priceless. If you have a welder and blow torch, you have an endless field of things to choose from. I'd make the enzyme street legal and drop the 500 in it in an instant. Good luck with your project man!!! :D

A buddy of mine (I'm Cali) put one if this engines in a shifter cart, then when the chassi snapped on that from sheer power, he put the engine into a lawn tractor (lots and lots of fabricating). The projects took time, but the end results were priceless. If you have a welder and blow torch, you have an endless field of things to choose from. I'd make the enzyme street legal and drop the 500 in it in an instant. Good luck with your project man!!! :D

Lawn mower? How about...super edger?