Entirely confused...

Stock 2007 yz250, fmf gnarly and Q stealth, 170/50 jetting, 36:1 mixture 93 octane 927 oil, 45* temp at 650 feel ASL.

Still spooging like crazy, white smoke constantly. What do I need to do to this thing to clean it up? It runs great, lots of power.

post-241763-0-55318100-1382803556.jpg

Head o-ring IMO.

Check your coolant level, might be bad O-ring.  The other thing is crankcase seal, check to see how much oil comes out when you change gear oil.

Check your coolant level, might be bad O-ring. The other thing is crankcase seal, check to see how much oil comes out when you change gear oil.

That has to be it. Coolant level is fine. I just changed oil and only got about 300cc out of it. That would explain why my muffler packing is soaked in oil too.

Mine was doing the same last week new o rings in the exhaust didn't fix it. But a nev head gasket sorted it

It's due for a complete overhaul. I'm doing the ironman gncc tomorrow, I'm sure it will hold through one more race.

Hahaha, famous last words... better knock on wood, carry a rabbits foot, sacrifice an animal to the YZ gods, etc. ;) 

I killed my bike last month thinking I could ride it one more time before rebuild, got there and it died heading up the road.  It had low comression and burning oil too.  Hopefully your luck is better than mine.

JINX :p

You'll have to carry an IV bag of trans fluid on your handle bars during the race....... :smirk:

It survived! :p

We did an emergency oil change on lap two, and crossthreaded the drain plug :banghead:

I managed one more lap, but I could feel the rekluse hitting just a tad harder like there wasn't enough oil... Oh well. Season's over, time for a complete overhaul.

Nice!

I never did get a Q-Stealth equipped bike not to spooge like crazy. No spooge with the stock silencer or a FMF Powercore.