Sign in to follow this  

MARK BLACKWELL BACK AT HUSQVARNA? Watch Video and comment.

Interesting Video.... Watch who comes in at 4:13 minutes into the Video and throws major praise on him.... As says Blackwell is a consultant for Polaris.... so I suppose he's semi retired.

Maybe there's a reason Husqvarna hasn't announced anything as  of yet here in North America... the guy is going to need a little time to put his plan together.

Very interesting.  :thumbsup:

Who cares...Really!!!!! i say that was killer.... if you dont care go away!!!

It would be nice to see Blackwell involved with Husqvarna again... Funny but Blackwell was just hired at Polaris back in 2004 when Polaris had bought a big junk of KTM stock at the time.

Polaris and KTM still have a relationship and it looks like Blackwell is in a position to pick and choose the projects he wants to work on.

Interesting times.

Mark accomplished a lot at victory . No reason he can't do the same at husq ... Also had a successful stint at Suzuki as I recall ...

I just got my HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLE JOURNAL 2014 in the mail today.

20 pages including cover.

Of the 18 inside pages.... 2 pages were for Torsten Hollman.... 1 page for Jon-Erik Burleson... 4 pages for the NEW WHITE Austrian built Husqvarna's..... 6 pages on Husqvarna sponsored AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days 2013....

And get this.... 4 pages on Mark Blackwell from his early involvement at Husqvarna with Edison Dye as well as his interest to see the NEW Husqvarna succeed here in the North America.

Interesting times for sure. :thumbsup:   

there currently is a huge gap between 125 & 250 two strokes, I'm sure Mr. Blackwell will fill the gap with a 175 husky

there currently is a huge gap between 125 & 250 two strokes, I'm sure Mr. Blackwell will fill the gap with a 175 husky

If so, I truly hope he uses good sense and recreates the Italian WR with Walter Beenes 165 top end. Anything less would be crap.

• Like 1

If so, I truly hope he uses good sense and recreates the Italian WR with Walter Beenes 165 top end. Anything less would be crap.

The Italian husky 150wr/cr is the top of my wish list, too bad its going away.....