SSR 250R Full Size Off Road - 4 Stroke 4 Valve TBoltUSA

Here is an option to consider
SSR 250R Full Size Off Road - 4 Stroke 4 Valve
Link:

http://tboltusa.com/store/ssr-sr250r-dirtbike-p-969.html

This is a really Nice Machine 
We have one here for our own personal use and will be reporting as time goes by 

SSR is a solid company in USA that we have been selling Pit Bikes for since 2006 

This is a fully supported Machine and we have a few regular wear item listed online and will be uploading the support entire parts inventory 
Guys questioned the brand and SSR Pit bikes but over the years they have proven to be a viable option 

1292964_551867428196251_1558949844_o.jpg

Looks like a honda crf250r clone I wouldn't buy it

Honda's have enough valve problems as it is, can only imagine a Chinese version...

Thats pretty cool, i used to have a 2010 ssr125 pitbike.  Good little pit bike for being an offbrand, had great power, and didn't break in the years i've seen it run. aside from little things like cables snapping, bearings going bad.

I think this ssr250r is a cool concept, probably fun to! but probably isn't going to work out to well.  I think ssr should just stick to making quality pit bikes for under 900 bucks like they have been and leave motocross to the big boys.  

Looks like a honda crf250r clone I wouldn't buy it

Looks more like a crf150r if you think about it lol.

Well .. It's definitely a CRF replica .

Thats pretty cool, i used to have a 2010 ssr125 pitbike.  Good little pit bike for being an offbrand, had great power, and didn't break in the years i've seen it run. aside from little things like cables snapping, bearings going bad.

I think this ssr250r is a cool concept, probably fun to! but probably isn't going to work out to well.  I think ssr should just stick to making quality pit bikes for under 900 bucks like they have been and leave motocross to the big boys.  

Looks more like a crf150r if you think about it lol.

Thanks for your input sir 

and its an off road bike , its a full size bike , 18/21 wheel set , like a CRF250X 

Check out this Promo Video 

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Looks decent. Nothing I would buy. Looks like it's got the power of a uncorked 250 dual sport.. Seems like alot of money when you could get a few year old bike in good shape for that price. Sorry tbolt

Looks decent. Nothing I would buy. Looks like it's got the power of a uncorked 250 dual sport.. Seems like alot of money when you could get a few year old bike in good shape for that price. Sorry tbolt

Hey 

Thanks for your input 

Just looking at the bike its amazing , some guy would like to have a new bike 

Ya could be the right bike for the right guy! I'd be interested in riding one

Ya could be the right bike for the right guy! I'd be interested in riding one

Yea we have one here we have been riding and having fun with , its a really nice bike 

We had the bike at 2up event over the weekend and it drew quite a crowd 
One of the top riders in the series wanted to test it out 
here is the feed back 

Hey guys here's my review after test riding the SSR250R
The bike in all feels really well Built. 
If u didn't know what u where sitting on u would think its a Honda. 
Suspension was good had a good feal just made a few clicker adjustments for fine tuning to suite my style. 
Motor is very smooth and fast. 
Maybe add a pipe and a little gearing and it will be money. 
Braking was good and electric start was great. 
And would make a great bike for someone as well as its priced great. 
It was a joy to ride and I would buy one if I had the money. 

Bo 

attachment.php?attachmentid=128498&d=138

Had it out a few more times 

This bike just keeps getting better and more fun every time we ride it 

Could I rent it for a race?

Could I rent it for a race?

If your around Philly we could get you a test ride on our machine 

..........pft...doh...uhm where's the fo-fitty version?

Interesting bike, the pricing seems pretty good. What all did you guys do to the bike to get it ready for use? And, what have you learned about it thus far?

..........pft...doh...uhm where's the fo-fitty version?

If you want 2wd, you could pay like ten grand for one from Christini. 

Heres a cool pic of the bike 

Were still having fun with ours 
Will get more info once the weather breaks 

615053_568121089904218_337632425_o.jpg

Interesting bike, the pricing seems pretty good. What all did you guys do to the bike to get it ready for use? And, what have you learned about it thus far?

Thanks for asking Corndog ! 

The bike was actually a fine trail bike stock , but if any of you know TBoltUSA were a Pit Bike company for the most Part

We sell mostly Pit bikes Engines and Parts 

Were DONT sell other China scooters and ATVs ect because were Primarily focused on Pit bikes 

But

We are all Old school Dirt bikers at hart so when SSR came out with this 250R were are all over it 

The engine is made at the Zhongshen factory , same place Daytona engines are made as well as many other brand engines under manufacturing contract 

So were confident in the engine 

Its a 4V single OHV similar to the CRF250 design , but it has simple set screw tappet adjusters 

Being Pit bikers we cant leave anything alone 

We Put on a stiffer rear spring from a YZ250 and a YZ250F carb off ebay 

Fatter front tire and just minor setting adjustments and we hit the track with what we feel is a bike that can hold its own on any track or trail out there 

No , its not a Race bike and were not selling it as that , but its got plenty of power , brakes are good and handles very well 

Edited by T Bolt USA