Sign in to follow this  

Hows the bottom of your DRZ?

Since you can easily take these bikes offroad and do some jumps and stuff, does the bottom of your bike scrape and what not? There is what seems like a very little rust kind of area on the bottom of mine. Is that a big deal (on the left side of the bottom frame)?

Since you can easily take these bikes offroad and do some jumps and stuff, does the bottom of your bike scrape and what not? There is what seems like a very little rust kind of area on the bottom of mine. Is that a big deal (on the left side of the bottom frame)?

does it scrape a little ? LOL YOU COULD SAY THAT, YA ! 

i've found my bike parked in a pile of logs before. 

and rocks. 

or on hanging over a concrete barrier. 

friends are great to have, for putting it there and dragging it off. put a plastic skid plate on it and enjoy, you won't hurt it. 

does it scrape a little ? LOL YOU COULD SAY THAT, YA ! 

i've found my bike parked in a pile of logs before. 

and rocks. 

or on hanging over a concrete barrier. 

friends are great to have, for putting it there and dragging it off. put a plastic skid plate on it and enjoy, you won't hurt it. 

Haha, well the little rust I was talking about is on the tube frame to the left side of the metal skid plate. Not on the skid plate but on the frame of the bike. I guess I should put something there too. I was just wondering if I should do something about it.

Haha, well the little rust I was talking about is on the tube frame to the left side of the metal skid plate. Not on the skid plate but on the frame of the bike. I guess I should put something there too. I was just wondering if I should do something about it.

Spray a little Rust-O-Leum on it.....it'll stop the rust and "touch it up" a bit...... ;)

• Like 1

Every bike has it's limits...,If you keep going places that scrape ,marking up the underside of your bike is an obvious outcome....