Sign in to follow this  

Thumbs up for No Toil Super Flow kit on a 13

This kit was very impressible, its basically just like the Twin Air Power Flow kit but has a plastic cage instead of the aluminum cage of the Twin Air kit. I wish I had a Standard No Toil or Twin Air filter to run with the backfire screen still installed in the stock cage so I could compare that to the stock filter and then the Super Flow kit. Bottom line, going from the stock filter and cage with the backfire screen still installed to this No Toil Super Flow kit absolutely made a very noticeable difference in low end torque and top end over rev IMO. I'm sure the Twin Air kit is just as good and it comes with the nice aluminium filter cage but the $150 price tag of that vs the $50 price tag of the no toil is what makes this kit so nice. Also the replacement filters are much cheaper in cost, the foam quality seems just as good as the Twin Air filters to me. For a little under a $100 you can get the Super Flow kit and 2 extra filters and I think it made as much of a difference or more as the $1400 exhaust system. I'm not sure if the kit would work as well with stock exhaust but with the Yosh full system already installed, I was extremely impressed with the gains of a $50 product. 

All that is done to the bike is the full Yosh Ti exhaust system and the Super Flow kit, still has stock programming and I think it runs very well with this setup. 

:thumbsup: No Toil!!!!

I am in no way affiliated with No Toil, its just not very often I am overly impressed with a product.

The stock screen is very easy to remove.I've removed them on every bike I've owned,never had a problem.Is the no toil setup a different airboot? If it's just no screen versus screen on stock cage,remove screen run no-toil oil the same results for free.Pipes don't do much on the 13 ,9-12 yes.

Edited by galligar

The stock screen is very easy to remove.I've removed them on every bike I've owned,never had a problem.Is the no toil setup a different airboot ,if it just no screen versus screen on stock cage,remove screen run no-toil oil the same results for free.Pipes don't do much on the 13 ,9-12 yes.

Same boot on the no toil, but the filter is flame proof so that if it does backfire it wont catch on fire. I know it is very unlikely that a stock type filter will catch fire with the stock screen removed but it has happened and for the piece of mind Id rather just run the flame proof filter. I'm not sure if you could run twin air or no toil flame proof filter on the stock cage? But at 50 bucks and it comes with a flame proof filter, nicer cage, and a new large flange filter bolt (much easier than the small stock filter cage bolt) I just find it a pretty good value and makes a noticeable gain on the track.

Same boot on the no toil, but the filter is flame proof so that if it does backfire it wont catch on fire. I know it is very unlikely that a stock type filter will catch fire with the stock screen removed but it has happened and for the piece of mind Id rather just run the flame proof filter. I'm not sure if you could run twin air or no toil flame proof filter on the stock cage? But at 50 bucks and it comes with a flame proof filter, nicer cage, and a new large flange filter bolt (much easier than the small stock filter cage bolt) I just find it a pretty good value and makes a noticeable gain on the track.

i run mine with stock cage and twin air backfire filters. No screen ,the stock cage works just fine

The NoToil cage is nice, but the OEM cage works just fine, no offense to NoToil... for the $50 you can buy a 64oz jug of NoToil filter oil and an extra filter.

The NoToil cage is nice, but the OEM cage works just fine, no offense to NoToil... for the $50 you can buy a 64oz jug of NoToil filter oil and an extra filter.

That option works to, I wasn't sure if the No Toil filter would fit on the stock cage so I just bought the whole kit. I feel what you get for $50 is a reasonable price. I guess the bottom line is that taking the backfire screen out made a very noticeable improvement for $50, or if you only buy the filter for just over $20 bucks its probably the biggest improvement you will get for the money.