Tire mount and dismount in phoenix,az

Arizona

Where is a good place to get a tire mounted in phoenix that doesn't charge an arm and leg? Need to swap trail to paddle for the dunes.

I think they are all around the same within a few bucks  ? I went to screwie Louie's

keep in mind they are closed Mondays

there are a few shops on Cavecreek road  near bell that would Be open Monday

if it's balanced and your going back to trail mark the tire

Edited by Zimman

Ok thanks

Motorcycle Accessory Shop in Mesa. Buy the tire there and they mount them for $5.

AEO Powersports 83rd and Union Hills. Bring your own tire and it's only $15 bucks. Great shop and cool guys in there. No retail pushiness, a real riders shop. 

I second AEO for parts and repairs.  I have used them for suspension, engine mods, carb adjustments and tire changes.  

Why not just buy some Motion Pro spoons and do it yourself?

It not very hard to do it yourself especially of u have a buddy.... I mean I've played a few times in pinch cause they can be fussy and I didn't feel like doing it

OK, so I tried it myself…

I now have some Motion Pro spoons for sale if anyone is interested. It is NOT worth the effort. I will spend the $15 bucks ANYDAY!

OK, so I tried it myself…

I now have some Motion Pro spoons for sale if anyone is interested. It is NOTc worth the effort. I will spend the $15 bucks ANYDAY!

Wow, and you ride? You tried it once and your giving up? Did you think you would be some magical wizard at it on you first try?

Just one understandable reason why so many people are in debt and have to finance bikes. They aren't willing to do things themselves anymore.... So much disposable income just lying around!

Keeeppppp the spoons in case u need to replace a tube at the track or where ever you ride..... they will come in handy along will extra tubes

Wow, and you ride? You tried it once and your giving up? Did you think you would be some magical wizard at it on you first try?

Just one understandable reason why so many people are in debt and have to finance bikes. They aren't willing to do things themselves anymore.... So much disposable income just lying around!

Don't have any 'disposable' income, but my time is worth something. If it takes me a frustrating 2 hours to do something I can have the shop do for $15 bucks in 15 minutes it's a no brainer.

BTW: I have virtually ZERO debt, own 3 houses (one payed off) and have never financed a bike in my life. And I just turned 40 today!

Don't have any 'disposable' income, but my time is worth something. If it takes me a frustrating 2 hours to do something I can have the shop do for $15 bucks in 15 minutes it's a no brainer.

BTW: I have virtually ZERO debt, own 3 houses (one payed off) and have never financed a bike in my life. And I just turned 40 today!

Costs me nothing but 8min of my time to change a tire....

Than I bow to your awesomeness!   :banana:

Than I bow to your awesomeness! :banana:

Its just a bit of practice. I would encourage you to keep try though. Eventually it gets easier and you can impress the chicks that way! Or amaze your friends...