My 95 rm 125 rebuild

I picked up this 95 rm 125 for $250. Rode it a few times then it died and wouldn't start. Started tearing into it and found that the power valve is broken because the piston was hitting it and found some rust I didn't expect to find. Does this even look worth fixing? And where would I find a new power valve? Thanks in advance.. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382844779.894239.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382844859.996652.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382844878.443280.jpg

Holy crap man idk thats bad. I think you should either part it out and make some money. The forks, shock etc as long as there good. I think that bikes in some bad shape it took me two months and 700$ to fix my nightmare but at the end of the line, if you fix everythibg wrong with that bike, which is going to be a lot, you cant ask for better bikes because theres soo many new parts in it but if you go that route be prepared to spend a lot of money.

You bought it for $250 . What did you expect? However since you are only $250 into you probably won't come out more than $1500. Which is what I paid for mine.

I did a complete rebuild of my sins rm125 for less than $800. I do all my own work so no labor but that bike is worth rebuilding.

The stator is fine, put some baking soda and water on it to remove the corosion , then buy a piston and powervalve you should be fine if u buy it off eBay .

Yo can I see a pic of the bottem end