Riding in the UK

Does any one know any good places to ride that are free?

I'm from Nottingham mate

There's not many green lanes around us really, I will have a look at the green lane crew thanks, it would be nice to know some one that owns a forest so can ride with no one bothering us lol

There's not many green lanes around us really, I will have a look at the green lane crew thanks, it would be nice to know some one that owns a forest so can ride with no one bothering us lol

Good luck with finding a land owner who will let you ride!

Haha I know, no one wants us to ride on there land, we are aloud to ride at a farm but there is not much to go at and can not make a full day of it, I am willing to pay to ride on some ones land just don't like to pay to go to a track because you can only ride for 20 min every hour so can not chose when you can ride

Haha I know, no one wants us to ride on there land, we are aloud to ride at a farm but there is not much to go at and can not make a full day of it, I am willing to pay to ride on some ones land just don't like to pay to go to a track because you can only ride for 20 min every hour so can not chose when you can ride

Im pretty lucky as i have 9 acres to ride on, although it gets boring fast. Its a shame local councils  don't accommodate  the sport.

Edited by rhysCR

Have you made a track? Or is it just open fields to ride on?

Have you made a track? Or is it just open fields to ride on?

Open fields

That's all we have open fields to ride on, and like you said it gets boring very quick, where abouts are you from? There must be a farmer that has some land or a forest that he does not use and wants to make abit of money from it

That's all we have open fields to ride on, and like you said it gets boring very quick, where abouts are you from? There must be a farmer that has some land or a forest that he does not use and wants to make abit of money from it

I live in West Lancashire, there is a huge wood about a 300 yards from my house, but its owned by the scouts :/ other than that there isnt really any woods.

You should make a track In your field

You should make a track In your field

i should really, we have a mini digger and the equipment, its just finding the time. Also i don't know how to make good jumps.

If you want a hand mate I am more than happy to come and help out

Same im from leicester and there is no green lanes. I see my self always on the supermoto cause of this!!

I'm from Lincoln an just starting the sport. Did you guys manage to sort anything out?? I'm bored of green laneing and it's getting to the point the people/homeowners around are getting fed up so now everytime I go out I risk the police taking the bike!!! Not what I want really. Need a safe haven where no one is fussed by us