TTR600R PHOTOSHOP ANYONE?

hi guys..

could anyone photoshop my froame on my ttr600 Yamaha red please..considering painting frame over winter

DSCF2990.jpg

hi guys..

could anyone photoshop my froame on my ttr600 Yamaha red please..considering painting frame over winter

Posted Image

Check out www.reddit.com/r/picrequests. They do pretty good photoshops. They PS'd my frame and swingarm black. Just be very specific about what you want done, maybe outline it in MS paint first.

Yamaha Red?

Check out www.reddit.com/r/picrequests. They do pretty good photoshops. They PS'd my frame and swingarm black. Just be very specific about what you want done, maybe outline it in MS paint first.

Yamaha Red?

thanks

one of my other bikes is in the background..its my 2007 limited edition red frame model hoinda cb1300sa..

im thinking of painting the ttr frame the same red..i have a thing about white/red bikes and red frames :-) 

that's my other cb1300 also in background..its my rare 98 Japanese model cb1300sf...

thanks

one of my other bikes is in the background..its my 2007 limited edition red frame model hoinda cb1300sa..

im thinking of painting the ttr frame the same red..i have a thing about white/red bikes and red frames :-)

that's my other cb1300 also in background..its my rare 98 Japanese model cb1300sf...

Cool. Also, if your post on reddit doesn't get noticed within the first 4 or so hours, post again.

Here is a quick PS, hope it helps...

TTRwRedFrame_zps7164cbab.jpg

Yamaha Red?

Yamahas were red for awhile in the 80s :)

Personally i think a red frame would be a bit much since there is already a lot of red on the bike.  If you go back and look at say a 1985 yz250 with the red frame, there was less red in general on the bike, the seat cover, little cooler shrouds and the fork covers.  I think your bike, again personally, if you were changing the frame color would be white.  either way its a great looking bike.  I am a fan of the colored frames though!  my old rm250 had a blue frame and blue engine:)  I did an orange framed FZR.  everything else is black or grey on my current bikes.

1137968398_1985yamahayz250.jpg

Nice looking TTR :thumbsup:

thanks guys..think your right about the red frame..

what about maybe a darker silver than standard and what about either the head and barrel satin black with the head fin edges polished and the bottom half satin black crankcases and gloss black engine cases and bright zinc fastners and brackets?

if you notice in the background is my 2 Honda cb1300,s..one is the limited edition 07 red frame model..only 850 produced worldwide by Honda and the other is my 98 Japanese import cb1300...now you can see my liking for red/white bikes and gold wheels ...second pic shows the first image I had photoshoped with red frame..3rd pic is my 07 limited edition red framed model 

DSCF2941.jpg

redframe.jpg

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1422365_10202482437926302_1193401049_n.jpg

Here is a quick PS, hope it helps...

TTRwRedFrame_zps7164cbab.jpg

I want one of those so bad. Damn U.S. rules keeping them out. Anyone in Canada want to smuggle one in for me?

beginning to like the idea of royal blue frame

beginning to like the idea of royal blue frame

gone off the idea of blue now :-)

have decided on keeping the frame a nice silveer and motor the same as standard..all nuts/bolts etc on the whole bike will be newly bright zinc plated..seen a couple of pics online of red framed ttr with black engine and looks terrible for me..don't like the black frame either

$(KGrHqZHJEMFHjKkrzu4BR6SznGtqQ~~60_57.jpg

$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)OTBR6S06TIgg~~60_57.jpg

1998YamahaTT-R600.jpg

have decided on keeping the frame a nice silveer and motor the same as standard..all nuts/bolts etc on the whole bike will be newly bright zinc plated..seen a couple of pics online of red framed ttr with black engine and looks terrible for me..don't like the black frame either

I like the black frame, looks nice to me.

ive repainted my ttr frame..decided on gun metal grey..subframe the same..have also deluged the yz250 yolks..drilled the steering head shaft to so I can use the ttr600 steering lock..waiting on all my zinc plating coming back..
will have to reduce the width of the yz front axle to fit into the ttr wheel..cant fit yz bearings into the ttr hub..yz od37mm..ttr 35mm..and fit a bush into left fork leg..

have the ohlins rear shock spring away getting powdercoated red as I don't like yellow springs..

will get chance this week to fit new seals into the yz forks..forks fitted into bike on bench at moment are a spare set of identical forks..

will also fit the sigma jet to the carbs..
am using as much stainless  fastners as I can

also have a 320mm wavy disc on order and will be using a braking caliper that's made for the wr/yz models to use 320 disc

DSCF3415.jpg

good choice!