Sign in to follow this  

crf450 hillclmber build

hi im in the process of turning the 2008 crf450 that I have just recently purchased . and turning it into a hilllimber I got the exstensons made already and bolted onto it . I have hit a road bloc though and was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a longer rear brake line for it and information will be greatly appreciated . or if anyone else has built a crf450 hillclmber

hi im in the process of turning the 2008 crf450 that I have just recently purchased . and turning it into a hilllimber I got the exstensons made already and bolted onto it . I have hit a road bloc though and was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a longer rear brake line for it and information will be greatly appreciated . or if anyone else has built a crf450 hillclmber

A local motorcycle shop should have one. Harley or crotch rocket shops. Or just measure it and check eBay. Motorcycle brake likes are pretty universal. Goodluck Edited by Diggla117

If your in ca look up "the hose man" they make braided brake lines. And every other hose and fitting combo you can think of...

They have everything from race stuff to industrial.

Now. If your not in cali you'll just need to call some industrial Jose shops to see if they do brake lines too.