Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking for info on the 2014 300rr 2 stroke...

Does anyone have any 1st hand info on the bike ? I know Cody Web is running one in endure x , but that is a factory modded bike. I'm interested in one as a offroader / possibly gp race bike.....

Edited by Dirt Addict

There is a lot of "first-hand" information in many of the 2-stroke topics contained in these pages of Beta section.

Take a look?

As many have asked the same question and gotten answers....

Enjoy!

Does anyone have any 1st hand info on the bike ? I know Cody Web is running one in endure x , but that is a factory modded bike. I'm interested in one as a offroader / possibly gp race bike.....

Where in California are you? I'm in norcal and pretty easy going about letting people ride my bikes, the only thing I would ask is that if you decide to buy one you give my sponsor the first crack at selling you one.

• Like 2

Where in California are you? I'm in norcal and pretty easy going about letting people ride my bikes, the only thing I would ask is that if you decide to buy one you give my sponsor the first crack at selling you one.

I'd be interested in taking you up on that. I have an 11 300xc that we could swap around on. I'm in the Bay Area, Where in N.Cali are you?

Who's your dealer? is it close to Sonora? ...also wondering what and where you're racing?..any video ?.. .and thanks for the info you've given so far. I've been fighting off getting a 2 stroke 2t but my knees are talking to me more lately so I'm rereading 2 stroke stuff. My dealer has some bikes coming and I just saw this come up in our local cl.. just looking at the differences also between the 13' and 14' ..and generally just poking around to check out my best options. Thanks again!.  I was just checking americanbeta and there's a bunch more accessories that I didn't see a year ago. big radiators, fan, waterpump impellar in particular look great to me in addition to the choices in guards and the choices in seats too.. It looks like a super bike with everything that I'd want and need.

.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/4371070990.html

00S0S_mpe3SSibsx_600x450.jpg

Edited by hawaiidirtrider