Sign in to follow this  

Goggle Advice

Hello All,

I ride in a Bell Moto 8. I love the helmet, but sometimes find it hard to find a pair of goggles that fit well in it. Right now I have the Scott Voltage MX and they fit pretty good, but the viewing area seems to be smaller than other goggles. I have had Oakley's Crowbars and they were absolutely terrible in the helmet (fit).

Does anyone ride in a Moto 8 (or 9) with 100% Racecraft? Or own 100% racecraft in general? These goggles seem sick, but are they worth the price?

Thanks

No experience with anything from 100% racecraft, but you might want to try the smith fuel goggles. I have a moto 8 and I wear smith's option otg goggle, which is just like the fuel except made to be worn over glasses.

100% goggles don't fit well in my bell. I wear a medium, some of the larger sizes might be alright. I currently use EKS. They fit well and don't break the bank.

• Like 1

If possible, Your best bet is to take your helmet with you to a bike shop and try on different goggles. That's what I had to do. 

when getting goggles always try them on first and take your helmet with you, ordering online just isnt for me on that subject

i have a bell and have racecraft. size small bell. fit isnt that good. i just got a shoei and its much better. the 100% goggles are AMAZING though. by far my favorite goggles ive owned

Thanks for he advice guys!

Next year I am gonna pick up a Shoei. I have had this bell now for 4 years and I love it! But it is hard finding a pair of goggles that fit well.

Thanks for he advice guys!

Next year I am gonna pick up a Shoei. I have had this bell now for 4 years and I love it! But it is hard finding a pair of goggles that fit well.

Check ebay. I picked up a brand new shoei vfx w for $340 shipped. Sz small. If you keep and eye out you can find them really cheap

Dragon NFX Goggle. Best goggle I ever had at the price point. Frameless lens. They are a large goggle but fit in a Fox V3. Bring your helmet when buying goggles.

Almost as easy to change lenses as the Oakley MX Airbrake which I also have but don't wear as much because when I first got them there were no extra lenses available in Canada.

Edited by mobgma