Big Red

I took my 2005 XR650L out for a ride today and forgot just how much fun it is.  rode about 60 miles, no big stretch.  Got home and hit the trails out back for a loop, been wet so all IO got was alot of wheel spin! LOL. MT-21's front and rear. 

and to think I was considering a new KTM 350..... naw.....

In all my decades of riding, this 2006 pig is my first dirt ride and I am thoroughly enjoying its dependability and durability. The fact that there is a forum like this with so many astute riders and wrenches that it really takes alot of the anxiety out of owning the bike. The best overall bike for fun ....love it.

In all my decades of riding, this 2006 pig is my first dirt ride and I am thoroughly enjoying its dependability and durability. The fact that there is a forum like this with so many astute riders and wrenches that it really takes alot of the anxiety out of owning the bike. The best overall bike for fun ....love it.

i been doin it in the dirt for 35years, this 600 is the first roadlegal bike I've had  since the CG125 I had in 1985!!  So totally other end of the spectrum from you but share the same thoughts!! Muzz.