2010 yz250f or 2009 yz250

I have a 2010 yz250f and i found a guy that will trade for a 2009 yz250, I havent rode a 250 two stroke on a track for a long time but have buzzed around my friends yards with theirs and it was a blast! I was just wondering what some people think? 

If it's the direction you want to go then it would be a fair trade considering both bikes are in the same condition and stuff.

I have a 2010 yz250f and i found a guy that will trade for a 2009 yz250, I havent rode a 250 two stroke on a track for a long time but have buzzed around my friends yards with theirs and it was a blast! I was just wondering what some people think?

YEP, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No brainer....

Post some pics

If it's in good condition I would do it in a heart beat!!

Sorry I haven't got back to you guys!. Sounds like the deal is going down tomorrow:D. I will get some pics up as soon as I get it!

Well here she is! Came with a fmf pro circuit and stock exhaust systems, extra plastics, and some levers! With less than 2 hrs on a completely fresh motor :D

1383423613874.jpg

Love my 09 yz 250. Super peppy and tons of power. Sounds great and you just can't beat the sweet smell of a 2 stroke :)