Sign in to follow this  

Beta parts?

Is there a distribution center or large dealership where Beta parts can be ordered? I am thinking about getting an RS 520 or 450, however, being able to get parts for Italian bikes makes me nervous. I don't have a Beta dealership in my state, but thats OK since I normally order parts from large distribution centers like motosports.

Edited by Seabound

I order from my dealer (Scott, at Moto Connection in VT... good guy), and stuff that he doesn't stock gets drop-shipped to me from American Beta. There's not much lag time, because he orders the same day I contact him. If I need it faster, he'll request Priority Mail.

I think that's how the Beta dealer network works, but I'm not positive. 

BTW, I'm 350 miles from Moto Connection.

I think most if not all Beta dealers will offer you good parts supply. If you notice Beta does not 300+ dealers in the USA, like many motorcycle manufacturers. They seem to have a small, but focused group that has customer satisfaction high on their priority list, unlike many other dealers for other brands....

I think many if not all here, that have bought a new Beta in the USA will aggree with this.....

• Like 1

Is there a distribution center or large dealership where Beta parts can be ordered? I am thinking about getting an RS 520 or 450, however, being able to get parts for Italian bikes makes me nervous. I don't have a Beta dealership in my state, but thats OK since I normally order parts from large distribution centers like motosports.

Not all dealers have parts in stock nor will they order them quickly. Seems these same dealers don't have the top notch service/knowledge one would like. However this shouldn't stop anyone from buying a bike, Beta or other. As stated above, Dave is top notch for his service. While I have not ordered parts from him yet, he has helped me out by answering my many questions/issues I have with my bike which I didn't buy from him. Parts are just a click/call away!

Edited by weantright
  • Like 2

Have ordered parts from Dave, fantastic service, has shipped to me a couple of times, cannot ask for better service. He knows his bikes.

• Like 1

Parts availability and customer service has been excellent for me. Parts come super fast.. faster than any other bike company I've dealt with. I would say you have no problem getting parts.. Contact americanbeta as maybe they have some information about a dealer close to you in addition to whatever dealership that might be bigger and have more parts ..bigger reputation ..whatever. My dealer is small and carries very little parts. No matter since everything comes very fast when I order. I'm lucky. My dealer is a very good rider and he's a very good mechanic and he rides what I ride so he knows what to do to set up my bike. He's also about my height too so ergo's are about the same. Hopefully you can find someone that's a decent dealer close by but the bikes are excellent. 

I ordered a rear disk directly from ambeta (as an expirement as much as anything-the part could have come from one of many sources)-was shipped the same day, arrived 10 days after ordering due to customs and distance to ship.  A little disappointed with the time it took to get here, but very happy with everthing else, and beta is definitely not responsible for shipping time (usps/canpost priority shipping).

My big bad KTM dealer never has any parts. The answer they always give is "we can order that" to which I reply "so can I ". I order all my KTM parts from Munn Racing in TX or if I need it quick Rocky Mountain MC is getting good at stocking OEM parts here in Utah.

I am sure I will have to find a similar source for my Beta when it arrives. The closest dealer (from which I am purchasing the bike) is 55 miles away anyway