Sign in to follow this  

What's a good price I could put on this?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382942197.218269.jpgits an 07 crf 250r the motor is no good but everything else is perfect. Just wondering a good price I could sell it for.

Out here $1200-1300 for the roller without a motor.

Probably can get $300 for pieces out of the motor, stator, flywheel, clutch, transmission gears, cam, timing chain.

I know you wrecked your cases, cylinder, head, piston, but you'd be suprised, you might get $150 for all of those if you list them on ebay. 

Kind of suprising how much people will spend on broken parts.

Where would be a good website to sell it cause I've been offered 500 on a local trading page on facebook and said screw that

So I put it on craigslist and I got an offer for an 06 rmz 250 he says all it needs is an o-ring for water pump an something else that is causing oil to come out above the exhaust. I asked him if it was coming out from between cylinder and head and he said no that it was coming out of a hole. He said he's pretty sure something is supposed to go there but doesn't know what. Any ideas what the hell he is talking about. I'm sure it's a good deal cause his ain't locked up and supposively it's got a fresh top and bottom end rebuild

So I put it on craigslist and I got an offer for an 06 rmz 250 he says all it needs is an o-ring for water pump an something else that is causing oil to come out above the exhaust. I asked him if it was coming out from between cylinder and head and he said no that it was coming out of a hole. He said he's pretty sure something is supposed to go there but doesn't know what. Any ideas what the hell he is talking about. I'm sure it's a good deal cause his ain't locked up and supposively it's got a fresh top and bottom end rebuild

I wouldn't even consider that POS..... 04-06 RMZs are famous for being the worst bikes made in terms of reliability.....Why would you want a bike that needs work? Sound like you were unsuccessful at keeping your CRF alive.....

I wouldn't even consider that POS..... 04-06 RMZs are famous for being the worst bikes made in terms of reliability.....Why would you want a bike that needs work? Sound like you were unsuccessful at keeping your CRF alive.....

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383018976.359474.jpgi I wasn't around when my bike got locked up so wasn't my fault but ok. And I am most likely gonna have to trade for something that needs work because mine needs a new motor no doubt about it. I got an offer for a 07 kx 100 running and the guy just wants a project bike.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383018950.571059.jpg