Sign in to follow this  

Georgia 8 Hour Team Race

Here we go again with another awesome 8 Hour Race !!!! 

This is just the basic info for the moment. I am working hard and fast on the website and I hope to have it up and running in the next couple of days for you guys.

This event will take place at AC Offroad Park in Seale, AL just mins outside of the Phenix city / Columbus area. Extremely easy to get to. Lots of hotels and restaurants only a few miles from the track. We are working with some of the local hotels to get discounted rooms for the race.

Seale, Alabama 36875

GPS:
32°23'6.95"N, 85° 4'49.95"W

The event will take place January 5, 2014

NO MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT!!!!

All classes will be open displacment and you may ride your own bike or a team can share a bike:

Pro/AA - 3 riders per team ......... $2000 purse
Open A - 3 riders per team
Open B - 3 riders per team
Open C - 3 riders per team
30+ - 3 riders per team
40+ - 3 riders per team
50+ - 3 riders per team
Ironman - 1 bike, 1 rider ........... $500 purse
Women - 3 riders per team
Trailrider - 3 riders per team *This class is strictly for beginers that have never raced before*

I am kicking around the idea of doing a youth and mini event on Sat the 4th if there is enough intrest. Let me know moms and dads!!

The race course will be flowing with mostly 2 track GNCC style trails with a bit of fresh hand cut  single track here and there and 2 nice MX tracks tied into it. This will allow us to give every rider something fun and enjoyable!!! Tons of giveaways, throughout the weekend, prize for the team that travels the farthest distance to get here, activitys, venders, food, bon fire social on sat night, etc....  

email me at jmr17x@yahoo.com with any questions please

Please help spread the word !!!! This going to an awesome way to kick off the new year!!!!

Edited by jmr17x