2013 CRF 450 Radiators

Last weekend i got tangled up and ended up on the ground, i thought that i just bent one side of my radiator and started to fix it for the next moto, upon further inspection i noticed that my forks fit my radiator guard on the other side too so i knew it got bent too, my question is if somebody can get me a picture of what the distance is between the radiator and frame close to the radiator mounts thanks 

Here you go, not sure if they will help or not.  2013 CRF450R.  Note my left Radiator was replaced with Mylers so the cap is different and the braces are beefier.

Left.JPG

Right.JPG

DSC04860.JPG

DSC04863.JPG

DSC04865.JPG

DSC04868.JPG

Here you go, not sure if they will help or not.  2013 CRF450R.  Note my left Radiator was replaced with Mylers so the cap is different and the braces are beefier.

The left rad on my '13 just started spontaneously leaking (no crashes and no visible roost damage), so I ordered the Mylers. What were your experiences installing it? Was it a bolt on replacement for the stocker, or did you have to modify/adapt anything?

See my other post :-)

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1037904-2013-crf450r-left-radiator-replacement-with-myers-supercool

Two things:  1) Everything lined up but you'll need a different slip bolt.  2) Before re-attaching the rubber dampers, I would try sticking them on temporarily first then put the radiator on and see where they hit the frame.  I thought I put them in the same spot, measured and marked with a sharpie, but they were off.  Had to take them off and re-apply.

thanks, can i get a picture of the top mount on the right side if your sitting on the bike like a picture directly down the frame above the gas tank 

excellent, thanks!

thanks, can i get a picture of the top mount on the right side if your sitting on the bike like a picture directly down the frame above the gas tank 

As good as I can get without taking the tank off.

RightTop.JPG

LeftTop.JPG

thanks for the pictures helped out alot