XR250L/ XL250R/ XR250 comparison

Does anyone know which body parts swap over to the XR250L? The upper 80's XL250R looks very similar to the XR250L besides the brake setup and I know some engine and suspension parts fit from the XR250R...I'm trying to replace my headlight cowl and seat cover and I'm having problems finding them. But I can find them for the other bikes if anyone has any info let me know. It would be greatly appreciated

There are sellers on ebay who sell great looking OEM seat covers for old XRs. They arent honda geniuine but they look and feel identical. Do an ebay search

Does anyone know which body parts swap over to the XR250L? The upper 80's XL250R looks very similar to the XR250L besides the brake setup and I know some engine and suspension parts fit from the XR250R...I'm trying to replace my headlight cowl and seat cover and I'm having problems finding them. But I can find them for the other bikes if anyone has any info let me know. It would be greatly appreciated

Let me know if you find a good plain black seat cover that works out for the L.

I just ordered a plain black seat cover from eBay...they say it's 4 times stronger than stock..we will see.

Just did my seat cover with the eBay oem replacement and its decent except the added seam at the rear..oh well it's better than the old one. Ordered some black aftermarket fork boots and numberplate backgrounds also...eBay is the best