FMF VS PRO CIRCUIT

I HAVE A 98 CR250 THAT HAS A FMF FATTY ON IT  WAS ON THE BIKE WHEN I BOUGHT IT ITS OLD AND DENTED AND I WANT TO REPLACE IT I WOUNDERING WHAT OPIONS YOU GUYS HAVE BETWEEN THIS PIPE AND THE PRO CIRCUIT PLATINUM? I RODE WITH A FRIEND THAT HAS A 2001 CR250 YESTERDAY PRO CIRCUIT SET UP AND I LIKED THE SOUND OF HIS BIKE BETTER BUT DIDNT RIDE IT SO DONT KBNOW IF THERE IS ANY DIFFRENCE IN POWER I RIDE BACK YARD TRACKS MOSTLY EVER NOW AND THEN HIT REAL MX TRACK THANKS FOR ANY OPIONS PLZ TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE WITH A CR250 THATS HAD BOTH AND CAN REST MY MIND EASY ON WITCH PIPE TO GO WITH

On my yz250 I had a PC pipe and R304. I swapped the PC pipe for the factory pipe and liked it much better. I got an FMF gnarly pipe last week and tested it yesterday. HOLY HELL the thing is a torque monster! More torque than I can handle. The top end falls off quicker though.

You might want to repack the silencer on yours--it can make a difference in the bottom end response, and also might be the reason your buddies '01 sounds better than yours. Oh, and possible hearing damage from a loud silencer could also be the reason why YOU FEEL THE NEED TO YELL AT US IN YOUR POST. :thumbsup:

I tried both and the pc preformed alot better than the fmf. And this may not matter but the finish is better on the pc pipes. IMO if I was you I'd go with a pc platinum and also I'd repack your silencer like others said.