does my yz250 look cool?

ive been doing alot of work on my 2002 yz i put on ufo white plastics and new graphics and i want to know your opinion

7a957ef232ee11e38c8322000a9e08d3_6.jpg

No

No

lol

Do you always 69?

Edited by rmz250pry1

The only part I could do without are the gold kicker and case cover. Other than that, she's looking good. 

I think its ugly....

Really dude 69?? Was your previous number 420??

In all honesty though it looks good man

Needs pink. I just bought a yz250 Im putting pink graphics on.

I would .. Remove hand guards .. Give it some black rims

The only thing I would change is...

You actually giving a crap what other people think of your bike. It's yours, do what you want. Opinions are like buttholes...

If you base your personal likes around others opinions you will quickly lose sight of what you truly like.  Do what you want, it's your bike :thumbsup:

Leave the handguards. Safety first. Thats about the only thing of that whole mess that makes any sense to me.

If you are a racer get real numbers that can be read. If you are just a poser then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Very nice bike... if you're happy with it - that's all that really matters. 

ive been doing alot of work on my 2002 yz i put on ufo white plastics and new graphics and i want to know your opinion

not to be a dick but im pretty sure your bark busters are on the wrong side. Idk if those r different but most the bend is down
ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383097847.905553.jpg

Im kind of diggin the gold kicker. Overall a nice bike. Could do without the sixtynine though.

not to be a dick but im pretty sure your bark busters are on the wrong side. Idk if those r different but most the bend is down

Yep.

Honestly it should only really matter what you think of it, but since you asked.... I like the white plastic, I just find the graphic kit to be a bit to much.