Sign in to follow this  

FMF Gnarly into a 125

I think you would be a good bit further ahead, both gains and money, by putting on a pipe spacer. People have reported great gains with them. A 250 pipe is shaped a lot different and that shape is what makes the bike run the way it does. In order for you to make that pipe perform the way you want it on your bike you would have to totally change the shape and thus totally defeat the purpose. It is a bunch more complicated than that, but that is the lehmans terms. A pipe spacer is much cheaper or better yet you can make one yourself.

I think you would be a good bit further ahead, both gains and money, by putting on a pipe spacer. People have reported great gains with them. A 250 pipe is shaped a lot different and that shape is what makes the bike run the way it does. In order for you to make that pipe perform the way you want it on your bike you would have to totally change the shape and thus totally defeat the purpose. It is a bunch more complicated than that, but that is the lehmans terms. A pipe spacer is much cheaper or better yet you can make one yourself.

Thanks, I have already a 0.5cm ring inside the pipe ... Do you think is enough or need more/less spacer? Thanks