GNCC Ironman College Open C

Didn't place good, but I was making a lot of passes, but also a lot of mistakes. I don't know why, but the camera died after 80min of recording(ive done over 120min before) I also should have taken the camera out of the case 10min before we started, then the lens wouldn't have fogged up. But it does, and it's that way till midway of lap 2. I finished 3 laps, but battery died before 3rd lap.

*IF VIDEO ISN'T DONE PROCESSING. GO TO 11:10*

At 7:00 you should have looked 90* to the right. There was a super easy and clean line up the hill. No mud, all traction. Only a few people took it. You wouldn't have noticed it if nobody was standing there.

At 7:00 you should have looked 90* to the right. There was a super easy and clean line up the hill. No mud, all traction. Only a few people took it. You wouldn't have noticed it if nobody was standing there.

Actually I did see it, but from my angle, it looked bad, and there was a guy struggling on it, so I decided that it was a bad line. but looked at it later during the pros, and seen that it wasn't really bad.