Sign in to follow this  

Lipo Battery

Just installed an EarthX Lipo Battery in my KLX450. Super light, Super powerful and does not come with the same problems as other Lipo Batteries. My bike really came to life. Cranks over very easy and runs my HID Head light, GPS and Rad Fan with no brown outs. I do have a DC rewind from Ricky Stators but with that even installed I was still getting a low battery with the old Lead Acid system.

IMG_8622.JPG\

IMG_8624.JPG

http://earthxmotorsports.com/our-batteries/

I have a Shorai in mine.  They are 10x better than stock.  Drops several pounds and cranks the starter much faster.  They also last a lot longer in storage.  I will gradually switch all my bikes over to LiPo as the old lead batteries go bad.

Just installed an EarthX Lipo Battery in my KLX450. Super light, Super powerful and does not come with the same problems as other Lipo Batteries. My bike really came to life. Cranks over very easy and runs my HID Head light, GPS and Rad Fan with no brown outs. I do have a DC rewind from Ricky Stators but with that even installed I was still getting a low battery with the old Lead Acid system.

attachicon.gifIMG_8622.JPG\

attachicon.gifIMG_8624.JPG

http://earthxmotorsports.com/our-batteries/

have you installed the etx12a????  any problem charging it in the bike???

better than the yuasa ytz7bs???

thanks a lot

Its been in for only a couple of rides and each time I come back the battery charges just fine. I even noticed that the 1st time on the bike the battery had charged more than what it came with. Fan speed was higher and H.I.D light lit faster.