please help! looking for plug..

i am looking for a spark plug for  my 2009 RMZ. i cannot find it anywhere. the only places i can find it want $70 for the dang spark plug. does anyone know where i can find it cheaper? or maybe another TT'r has one laying around i can buy one from? i need one before the end of the month....at the latest.

eBay

I believe there is a thread here on TT I read awhile back about a plug substitute that is only like $20. If you do a quick search I'm sure you'll find the thread.

eBay

i already bought one off ebay and they sent me a plug for an RM

I believe there is a thread here on TT I read awhile back about a plug substitute that is only like $20. If you do a quick search I'm sure you'll find the thread.

awesome! i'll look for it, you have no clue what it was called though?

No clue, but probably something along the lines of rmz spark plug lol

i already bought one off ebay and they sent me a plug for an RM

do you have your service manual? If so it gives you the plug you need to order(I'm at work right now so I don't have my manual ..... Hold on............ Just remembered I have a digital copy of my manual.....you need to be specific when you search for the plug on eBay, I have bought 2 or 3 off eBay for 20 dollars or so and they work to perfection, buy NGK brand and the number of the plug you need is DIMR8A10... They have them on eBay....here's a pic for reference....ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383049464.734033.jpg

The $22 dollar one will work just fine.....:-)ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383049673.882319.jpg

If I remember correct from what I read you can run a DIMR8B10 instead if the manufacturer recommended DIMR8A10. It is a lot cheaper.

25$ @  Rocky Mountain ATV. Just ordered one 2 weeks ago.