Sign in to follow this  

450X PMB linkage guard

Hi All,

I've been a lurker here for a long time just reading up on stuff.  Thank you for the great information you share on this site. I haven't had anything to contribute really but came across something that may interest many of you.  I'm a fan of bike armor and if it gets me back to the truck its a good thing.

ProMoto billet/Fastway Performance has some cool linkage guards for the KTM's and for the Honda CRF450R's.  There is a PMB linkage guard shown in the latest dirt rider mag as an honorable mention product on page 68.

I inquired on this link with Brett at Promoto and he explained the linkage guard they have for the CRF450R's won't work on the X's because the X's linkage is more narrow.  He said all they would need is a group to show interest and their R&D could design one for the X.   If there were 20 to 30 pre-orders they may pull the trigger on a project even earlier than normal.

Any of you guys interested in a linkage guard for the 450X?  If so just note it in this thread and I can get back to Brett if there is enough interest. 

Thanks,

Scott