Where can I get my forks on my 2013 kx250f revalved and resprung for racing in

I have a 2013 kx250f and I want to get my suspension done for racing does anyone know of any places in manitoba that do them?

What's wrong with them now? Have you played with the clickers, fork height in the clamps, oil height, spring rates, rear sag etc etc? How many hours on your current suspension? Enough that it's time for a rebuild?

I have played with the clickers and all that other stuff but I've heard that the first major upgrade you should do to a bike is get the suspension done for you weight and riding style. There is only 50 hours on them.

I have played with the clickers and all that other stuff but I've heard that the first major upgrade you should do to a bike is get the suspension done for you weight and riding style. There is only 50 hours on them.

The first major upgrade is springs.... Then you play with various settings till you find something your most comfortable on. When all that is said and done you can them hand them to a tuner and say "right now they're great but I want them to do____________more." Valved suspension is wasted money if it's setup incorrectly.

What's you weight?

Riding discipline and skill level?

Where do you ride on the bike, over the front, middle, back?

Do you stand?

What are you trying to achieve by a revalve? Plush? Better bottoming resistance?

What's your current sag/free sag?

Where are your forks in the clamps?

What current settings are you running? Could you tell me right now where all you clickers are set with actually touching them (are they written down)?

Do you test in the same conditions for tried different settings(same rut, same line, same bump everytime?)

Are your tires in good condition? With 50hrs on the bike your probably running the stock tire in the front, different tires have different characteristics..... What about PSI?

Just saying.... When I test my suspension, it's done on the same course all the time. I ride it one way, turn back and ride it the other way. When I get back to the truck, I make a few adjustments and do it all over again. I might do this 10 times in one evening and even then I might not be right. My first few runs I'm sloppy but as I get comfortable I push it faster.... What worked before might not work now. Heck, I've tested 3 different rear springs on my YZ in the last week..... I try to avoid opening up my suspension unless I absolutely have too....

I'll try out some of your suggestions and see if I can find the ideal settings for me... Next year because it's too damn cold to ride here!

By all means I support getting suspension built for you but I don't want you to waste your money.......Your looking at $1000 clams +/- for suspension in Canada.....