Sign in to follow this  

Should I buy a 1990 kdx200 for 500 bones ?

Runs fine with normal wear an tear

If it runs fine and isn't beat to hell...I'd jump on that deal:p

Edited by crazyman2

Yea it's in decent shape and not beat at all barely riddin

Do you have a picture?

My buddy has one of those, it sure is a fun little scooter. I would be all over that.

Yea but it's def a trail bike because it's nothing to my Kawi 450. But over all a good bike I guess esp for the price

The kdx's where originally designed just for the trails. But they are pretty quick trail bikes. And if you need more power there are tons of mods out there for it.

It's a whole other world man. Two strokes gotta wait till power band kicks in but the new thumpers that are fuel injected haha all I can say is wow. Power right off the twist

how fast r those compared to racing 2 strokes?

Stock kdx 200 can do little over 70 and the 220s in the late 90s can do about 85

Seems like u know a lot about the kdx bikes. Yea I've heard they are great bikes, esp in the woods and enduros so I'll probably make this investment haha

Seems like u know a lot about the kdx bikes. Yea I've heard they are great bikes, esp in the woods and enduros so I'll probably make this investment haha

I've did alot of research on them because I ride a kdx220r and did the research so I knew what kind of bike it was and how well it did so I knew the bike some and I fell in love with the 220 since the first time I rode it .:) the 6 speeds in those I find great.

Edited by crazyman2

Ohhh yes my buddy tries to keep up with me on his kawi 125 and that has work done to it and I still pull away from him

Haha that's crazy man. So all said n done, I'm def going to buy the bike, then probably sell it after this next summer. I don't need two bikes plus I have a nice banshee also