Best banshee mods?

I have a 2001 banshee with fmf exhaust cool heads and I think that's about it. Any info will be appreciated

Take two of the wheels off....or post this in the quad forum :lol:

Get that crap out a here!!!! :naughty:

Banshee's are very detuned stock and a set of pipes works best with a good air intake and rejetting. If you really want some more HP, port the cylinders too. If you do these things, the stock clutch will not last long so be prepared to replace it for a heavy duty clutch. You can also adjust the gearing for your rides and the stock suspension is crap and ride quality and control increase greatly with better shocks.

My YFZ was grass drag champion for 3 years yet my slightly modded Banshee would beat it every time.

Yea it is very low to the ground and I always seem to hit that carrier or whatever it is off rock or while I'm climbing hills. But over all the banshee is still my favorite quad to ride. It's a blast

Depends what you want out of it. Pipes, jetting and a bigger air box is the beginning. If you're happy with it there, leave it. You can do a stroker with a good port job and get 70hp, you're going to need to upgrade your clutch however a few other things. Depends how wild you want to go and if you want to open up the motor or not.

I'm pretty sure this is the quad part of TT dummy lol.. anyway my 2 cents is focus on handling. Its easy to make them fast with aforementioned mods. So I'd say handle bars, shocks, good set of wheels tires helps too

I'm pretty sure this is the quad part of TT dummy lol.. anyway my 2 cents is focus on handling. Its easy to make them fast with aforementioned mods. So I'd say handle bars, shocks, good set of wheels tires helps too

I'm pretty sure this was moved from the dirt bike forum...dummy lol.