Sign in to follow this  

YZ 125 in Australia

So I'm saving to get a new bike next year. Wondering if anyone in Australia has been to the Yamaha dealer lately? How much does the YZ125 retail for new, just a rough price?

I have looked at a few used bikes, but am starting to get sick of being mucked around. I also like the idea of a one-owner bike, as I plan to keep it for years, and then pass it on to my younger siblings. Open to other suggestions for possible bikes, but I love Yamahas reliability and the ease of a two stroke.

in 2010 one was 9k, from my local bike store, without any deal or discount.

OUCH!! Bikes are expensive there, eh?

Our dollar is worth slightly less, but yes I think you guys get better deals. Doesn't help that I'm not a good negotiator I reckon.

I would have been able to purchase a run out model RM 125 for 8. Paid 10 for the 200.

The price of 4 stroke enduro models is scarier.

OUCH!! Bikes are expensive there, eh?

Edit: RM 125 stuff.

Edited by BushPig

Very expensive ..Here ( Down Under )

Do my prices seem way too high, just wondering how much the NT tax is affecting bike prices.

Do my prices seem way too high, just wondering how much the NT tax is affecting bike prices.

I am not sure of the exact price of the bikes you mentioned , so I can't comment . Let's face it .. Bikes , parts and gear are expensive here .

I just buy most of my gear from the USA