joker lane at genova supercross?

look's like they started a new trend at the MEC,as (from what i can tell) they will be using a joker lane (alien lane? i don't speak italian) in italy where,J-LAW,barcia and canard are among the entry's for this this weekend's racing..

s1200_SX1_rider_list.jpg

1396035_390494344387521_822407270_n.jpg

Now that I am seriously thinking bout this joker lane situation..instead of a lane that causes the rider to LOSE time , they should have a lane in which a rider GAINS time on an opponent.. all rules apply. Can only take one time.. that would really mess everything up lol

I like that idea

A lane that gives them 2sec

• Like 1

Now that I am seriously thinking bout this joker lane situation..instead of a lane that causes the rider to LOSE time , they should have a lane in which a rider GAINS time on an opponent.. all rules apply. Can only take one time.. that would really mess everything up lol

then they could call it the "smoker lane"  :D  

• Like 2

I think i might have said this somewhere else but i'l say it again. What they should do next year at MEC is you take the joker lane every lap except one, i betcha' no body would forget to skip it! Hopefully they'l change up the track for next year too.

It could be something simple like a flat straight away adjacent to a whoop section, Or have two 180 degree bull turns except have one 30 foot behind the other, you get to take the closer/inside one once in the race.

the possibilities really are endless!

Edited by RubberSideDown7

Joker lanes are f'n gay! If the AMA even considers doing that here in SX I would hope everyone would boycott their membership renewal.

i got rid of my ama membership when Stan Simpson got elected in.

how can someone that runs a non-ama enduro the same day as a ama national in the same state even remotely be looking out for the good of the ama.

• Like 3