Replace just half the case?

Hey all, quick question. I am about 90% positive that Honda cases can be replaced with just the half I need. I had someone tell me that the case halves are line-bored and have to be replaced as a pair. I know some other bikes are like that, but I believe with Hondas you can replace just one of the case halves. This true?????

Honda sells the cases individually, so I would assume it would be OK, I don't think it is possible to order a "matched set"

I've replaced just a half without issue

For some brand it's true, but Honda Quality control is good enough for sell the case separetely

if there selling a 1/2  that says enough to Me

and nice  Job Honda

I always hate looking for matching sets  specially on triple PWC cases 

For some brand it's true, but Honda Quality control is good enough for sell the case separetely

That's what I had been told, but I have never actually had to replace a case half. Been through plenty of motors, but usually part out the ones that trash the case. This bike is a friend's and he wants to fix it, so I wanted to be sure before doing it. Only $266 for that case half through rockymountainmc. Will of course do piston and anything else needed as I go through it.