Clutch drag after fall

This happened a month or two ago and I just remembered. So I was riding my cr125 and I took a fall and the bike seemed fine. The clutch lever took a pretty good hit on a tree stump. Once I started the bike back up and I noticed that when I put the bike in first the engine would bog down and I had to keep my feet on the ground to keep the bike from moving forward. Also when I pull in the clutch to coast the bike doesn't idle like it used to. It's also hard to engage/find neutral. So it seems to me that the clutch is dragging. What should I do to fix this?

Does the clutch cable go directly into the cases or does it pivot on a hinged spring??  It may have damaged or pulled that cable, inspect all that stuff.  But a quick fix for your problem is to adjust inward the clutch adjuster knob, screwed into the clutch perch.  Adjust it inward until there's just the slightest bit of play.  If the problem persists, it's more involved to fix (removing clutch cover, inspecting cables, making sure nothing is out of shape).

Good luck, let us know what you find.