Sign in to follow this  

looking for a dealer that still has a new 2013 yz250f

If anyone knows of a dealership with a 2013 yz250f that has a really good price could you please send me a private message i want to get a 2013 but cant see spending 6000+ for them like the dealers around here want.

thank you

Ride motorsports in Woodinville, WA has a demo model for 5 and a new one for 5700 and they may negotiate with you but if you live a long way away shipping may bring the price way up.

yea i figured it should be about 5grand if not a little less due to extent of changed on the 14 model but what do i know i guess that why these dealers still have them. one called me back today and said 7200 otd could help but laugh .

Lol that's what I'm getting my '14 for. Dealers should have figured the 250F would be redesigned for '14 and been pushing harder to off the 2013's earlier in the year before the new ones got released. At this point I have a feeling they'll be having a hard time giving them away.

• Like 1

yea i figured it should be about 5grand if not a little less due to extent of changed on the 14 model but what do i know i guess that why these dealers still have them. one called me back today and said 7200 otd could help but laugh .

At that price I would of laughed to or even pissed my pants.

At that price I would of laughed to or even pissed my pants.

Walk in with $5000 cash or your ckbook ready and open. If they won't do it go to another dealer, don't let some  hs dropout salesman sucker you. $5300 otd in my area.

Lol that's what I'm getting my '14 for. Dealers should have figured the 250F would be redesigned for '14 and been pushing harder to off the 2013's earlier in the year before the new ones got released. At this point I have a feeling they'll be having a hard time giving them away.

They most certainly wouldn't have a hard time giving them away if they asked me! Attention dealers....get a hold of me if you need the room on your showroom floor and need help disposing of those worthless 2013 models. I can make you a charity case and help you out.....this time.

Curious why you want a 2013. At this point most are sold and the ones left are probably with dealers who won't deal. When I was searching last spring I found a lot of the cycle trader ads were old or flat out bogus so watch out. Either they were sold out or they would advertise a low price and then want to add F&S of $500-$1000. So Cal had the lowest prices. I got mine from John Burr Cycles in Fontana. Reputable place and good to work with. Even if they don't have a bike in stock, they will get you one.

If you decide to buy and have it shipped, I did that a few years ago with a ktm 250f and it was about $600 for shipping. I bought from Arkansas and had it shipped to Washington state. Even with shipping it was a lot cheaper than I could find one for locally.

I paid $5300 for my '13 in Maine. Last I knew Central Maine Powersports in Lewiston ME has one '13 left for $5700. Little high, but wouldn't hurt to talk them down considering the '14 are coming in real soon.

In addition to cycletrader also try craigslook.com which scours craigslists for a certain distance from your area. Often times dealers post closeouts on CL.