2013 kxf 450 price

Out here in CA is a new 2013 450 for $7350 a good price OTD. Thanks

Talk um down $500.. that would be sick

Talk um down $500.. that would be sick

or make it $7000

It's not bad. Close to what I paid for mine in Norcal and I was happy with the deal.

Edited by skthom2320

It's not bad. Close to what I paid for mine in Norcal and I was happy with the deal.

.I guess I will sell my 2011 Honda now! with 29 hours on it or give it to my son..Pick the new Kaw to  tomorrow.

Edited by larryo

Where are you guys seeing these prices. I went to my normal dealer yesterday and they wouldn't budge on price. That's after I purchased 2 new and one used bike from them. I'm finished with that dealer.

Now I want a 13 kx.

Thanks

I picked up a 2013 from pcp in Sacramento for $7250 otd plus I get a $200 costco gift card since the dealer is in some program with costco. So basically $7,050 otd. They had $1500 rebate and I believe it is still going even tho it said it ended oct 31'st.

I picked up a 2013 from pcp in Sacramento for $7250 otd plus I get a $200 costco gift card since the dealer is in some program with costco. So basically $7,050 otd. They had $1500 rebate and I believe it is still going even tho it said it ended oct 31'st.

That is the same deal I ended with in So Cal with the Costco deal.

HA !!!

I was at PCP and the best they would do was sticker, no negotiation. Sales guy didn't know squat about the kx or any mx bike. Said PCP was largest dealer and had purchased ALL the '13 kx models in NorCal and they only had two left, and two guys were coming in to but them Monday. How's that for stereotypical sales pitch?

If they would have offered your price I would have written the check. Oh well, won't be hard to find another shop that wants my business. If its $8200 for a 13 I'll just buy a '14 somewhere else.

Thanks and if anyone sees a similar deal post it up please, it would be appreciated.

Where are you guys seeing these prices. I went to my normal dealer yesterday and they wouldn't budge on price. That's after I purchased 2 new and one used bike from them. I'm finished with that dealer.

Now I want a 13 kx.

Thanks

Those prices seem outrageously high. I just buy out of state so you dont have to pay sales tax. I picked up my 13 kx450 mid july, 6120$ out the door. Received the free Ti-5 full system and lame (but a nice gesture) monster energy graphics kit with seat cover as well about 3 weeks later.

Edited by dmm698

Those prices seem outrageously high. I just buy out of state so you dont have to pay sales tax. I picked up my 13 kx450 mid july, 6120$ out the door. Received the free Ti-5 full system and lame (but a nice gesture) monster energy graphics kit with seat cover as well about 3 weeks later.

In Ca you have to pay sell tax when you bring the bike into the state

In Ca you have to pay sell tax when you bring the bike into the state

It's like that with every state, you pay the sales tax when you register it. What's the point of "registering" a race bike that gets ridden at the track? Unless your trail riding on public land why would you need to register it. If you go buy a bike in Nevada and bring it back to Cali as far as the state of CA is concerned that bike doesn't exist. It's not like your crossing the border into Canada and declaring it to customs.

ROSEVILLE YAMAHA!!!

Just picked up the KX450. Roseville stepped up and matched the prices listed here. Super place with knowledgable sales staff.

Now I have something to compare my '14 yz to!

In the states that are still free you don't register dirtbikes!