New Rider - Track/Trails locations

Indiana

Hello! I recently moved from Texas to Illinois and am looking for some riding areas.

For the past few months I have been going to all the closest motocross tracks to the Chicago area (Red Bud, Sunset and Mt. Carroll.)

I have a friend that lives in Lexington Kentucky and we were thinking of meeting somewhere in the middle. Any good riding spots around Indianapolis? Tracks or Off-road. What are some of the good off-road areas in the midwest?

Always looking for more riding buddies. Thanks in advance!

- Clint

About 45 minutes south of Indianapolis is haspin acres, 750 acres of trails and a nice mx track. That's the only place in familiar with

Badlands in Attica, IN.  It is northwest--ish of Indy about an hour, about 30 minutes west of Lafayette, IN.  Also, I think the state has Bluebird Recreation Center or something similar in the more southern part of the state.

Michigan has (or used to have) a pretty amazing trail system.  I'm sure a little looking on the net will turn some stuff up for you.

Happy riding!

i agree badlands is prob one of your best bets for offroading and meeting near the middle!